COACHES, REFEREES, & VOLUNTEERS
Are you interested in having a positive and lasting impact on a child's life?
If so, there are many opportunities for you to create wonderful memories, become a mentor, and help develop children's knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Head Coach for ExCEL Sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Indoor Soccer, Arena Flag Football)
Assistant Coach for ExCEL Sports
Sports Officials (Referees)
Volunteer Instructor for After School Enrichment Programs
Volunteer Counselor for ExCEL Summer Clubhouse & Camps
Fitness Center Volunteer
How to become an ExCEL Volunteer?
In order to become a Coach, Referee, or Volunteer at the ExCEL, you must first complete a volunteer application and pass a background check. These forms can be accessed by clicking the button below.
Upon submission, your background check will be processed.
Once approved, you will be notified.
Coaches: When you are cleared and/or assigned a team, an orientation meeting will be scheduled.
At this meeting you will:
1. Register with the ExCEL (if you have not already done so)
2. Take a photo for your ExCEL ID badge
3. Complete an orientation training related to your role at the ExCEL
4. Receive pertinent information such as schedules, codes of conduct, and other documents
If you have a general interest in volunteering and would like some additional information, please reach out to us by completing the contact form below.
1. Complete the online forms
2. Receive Notification of clearance via email or phone
3. Questions or to check status:
or call (972) 551-5716
1251 Colquitt Rd.
Terrell, TX 75160